Madness Combat Madness Combat

very nice!

Very fluid animation. Nice pace. I realy like it!

Xiao Xiao No. 1 Xiao Xiao No. 1

I said it before and I'll say it again... Xiao Xiao stick figures just get shortaer and shorter as the movie goes on.

Zhu responds:

Wow I never noticed that. I wonder if Zhu knows. But it doesn't matter because this was the first one.

Xiao Xiao No. 5 Xiao Xiao No. 5

nice

Why do the xiao xiao stick figures have a habbit of getting shorter and shorter as the movie progresses?

DDR Dave Thomas DDR Dave Thomas

hehe

Bonus points for the Bokosuka Wars screen shot. Very funny nice job.

Buddudslash responds:

WOW! YOU LOSE!

ive never played the game, but i saw a review with the screen shots XD

Its too funny to leave out of this!

Eskimo Sonic Eskimo Sonic

meh

I thought the graphics were okay. At least you know how to use Flash. But the concept itself was terrible. It's one of those things that I'm embarrassed for having watched.

Gasq responds:

Some would say the concept was great, others would say "What the hell is this load of crap!?", but there is one thing we can all agree on: Michael Jackson is a freak...indeed he is.

Kentucky Fried Animation Kentucky Fried Animation

...

holy crap that was some nice animation. I'd really like to know how you did those energy orb thingies. Really cool. Nice job.

Stick Slayer vs Xiao Xiao Stick Slayer vs Xiao Xiao

great

As much as I like xiao xiao. You make a good point. Movies that are fully drawn can never be beaten.

DBZ in a Nutshell DBZ in a Nutshell

Shit

This is a piece of shit.

1: Graphics are either bitmaps or traced bitmaps, two crappy backgrounds were actualy drawn.
2: The sound sucks and you couldn't even come up with it on your own.
3: Your 14 and you probably like Daikatana.

Thx drive through.

Sillouette Kung Fu Sillouette Kung Fu

whee

Dude that was really great. This is what I've been hoping for. People are all dooly over the fighting in xiao xiao. Which I admit is cool but what we need is something like this or genyu's blade. A nice choreography with actualy characters will really score high. I can't wait to see the final product.
One problem though. Try not to show their asses so much. Or atleast with less detail.

One Letter... One Letter...

make it longer with more examples. Then it might do better.

CDplaya responds:

ok, ok i now this is a bad movie but hey...its my first,ok